Wednesday, November 16, 2011



     It's been a while.  I had to reconcile myself to buying a battery directly from the manufacturer in China.  Finally did so last friday.  I will be waiting for at least another week for the battery to arrive.  It is a 15ah36v lithium polymer unit which should be pretty much "state of the art".  Spent a little more time on the bike.  The fenders are plastic but they are not flimsy and I think they look good.  Got some Ritchey grips for it, too.  Still have some parts left over.  We will see how that plays out down the road.

Couldn't help adding a couple of items to the Trek.  Nephew Steve laid a computer on me so I installed it and a rack.  I really like this machine, too much time and money in it, but it fits me and rides real nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment